Thursday, July 7, 2011

Men are from Mars

My sister has been reading this really popular book on relationships for quite a few weeks now. I'm pretty sure every bloody person on this planet must have heard of it-Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Out of sheer boredom I picked it up and started reading it today and after going through the first page I came across something that made me want to post it on my blog. MEN PLEASE READ!

"I had always thought of myself as a loving person. But she was right. I had always been a fair-weathered friend. As long as she was happy and nice, I loved back. But if she was unhappy or upset, I would feel blamed and argue back or distance myself."

Men need to be smart like that... Like John Gray. Please go pick up a copy of the book and please read it if you haven't already. The book makes sense. I'm telling you. It's saving me from turning into a sexist bitch who hates men.

6 comments:

Sam B said...

I would certainly like to read that book after reading that part!

nil said...

I've heard about it like,ALL the time. Never got around to reading,tho. Reading full on Jane Austen for now.. so I guess this will have to wait :|

but HELL YEAH. That part. I agree with Sam!

Unknown said...

I read this book sometime back and even I'd suggest everyone to give it a try, for they wont be left disappointed anyway!
True :)

Splatters Of Ink said...

Sam, take my advice, and please do =P

Nil, there's a reason why it's so popular. It's got the male species all figured out. Need I say more?

Risha, I'm definitely reading this one through and through. :)

Sam B said...

Male species are so unpredictable at times GAWD! :P

Rachit said...

Yeah the book is must to be read :)

Weakest Link