Sunday, September 19, 2010

And The Winter Sets In...

Someone very wise told me, "When you know things are too good to be true, they are."

The words keep echoing in my head, because it seems reality too can be a mirage of joy, that breathes life into your long lost belief in love, faith and happy endings. It is this joy that you lose to the touch of your heart, that stones the glass house your heart is and crumbles the little that you made yourself believe in, into pieces too tiny to ever find again. Hope and faith are like the ropes that pull your mind behind the walls of delusion, whose absence later on leaves you craving to find that long lost, misty dream that was the abode of your happier self...

As the skies above me finally stop crying, I can feel the chill in  the air raise goosebumps on my skin..

And as the winter finally sets in, I feel the need for history to repeat itself! :)

3 comments:

Sourav said...

And just few days back I had this status...

"I can feel it; the freshness, the calm cold yet warm breeze, the hiding sun, the waving clouds and the love drops on leaves are those beautiful signs of winters! Good morning, really!" :)

Ramit Grover said...

Sigh.

Pesto Sauce said...

Life changes so soon